http2: ^1.0.1 copied to clipboard
A HTTP/2 implementation in Dart.
TransportConnection.onInitialPeerSettingsReceivedwhich fires when initial SETTINGS frame is received from the peer.
- Graduate package to 1.0.
- Discard messages incoming after stream cancellation.
On connection termination, try to dispatch existing messages, thereby avoiding terminating existing streams.
falseif we have exhausted the number of max-concurrent-streams.
- Switch all uppercase constants from
- More changes required for making tests pass under Dart 2.0 runtime.
- Modify sdk constraint to require '>=2.0.0-dev.40.0'.
- Fixes for Dart 2.0.
- Strong mode fixes and other cleanup.
- Removed use of new
Functionsyntax, since it isn't fully supported in Dart 1.24.
- Added an
Connection, which is invoked when the connection changes state from idle to active or from active to idle. This can be used to implement an idle connection timeout.
- Fixed a bug where a closed window would not open correctly due to an increase in initial window size.
- The endStream bit is now set on the requested frame, instead of on an empty data frame following it.
- Added an
onTerminatedhook that is called when a TransportStream receives a RST_STREAM frame.
- Add errorCode to exception toString message.
- Fixing a performance issue in case the underlying socket is not writeable
- Allow clients of MultiProtocolHttpServer to supply [http.ServerSettings]
- Allow the draft version 'h2-14' in the ALPN protocol negogiation.
- Adding support for MultiProtocolHttpServer in the
- First version of a HTTP/2 transport implementation in the
- Initial version