flutter_secure_storage: ^3.3.5 copied to clipboard
Flutter Secure Storage provides API to store data in secure storage. Keychain is used in iOS, KeyStore based solution is used in Android.
- Fix Android hanging UI on StorageCipher initialization #116 by morrica
- Fix crash only observed for v2 apps #124 by lidongze91
- Fix crash when generating keys in android with RTL locales #132 by iassal
- Fix returning the error as String rather than Exception #134 by wytesk133s
- Fix Android crash onDetachedFromEngine when init fails #144 by iassal
- Handle null value at write function #95 by ewertonrp
- Add support for containsKey #139 by iassal
- Fix compatibility with non-AndroidX project. AndroidX Migration is recommended.
- Migrate to Android v2 embedder.
- Adds support for specifying iOS Keychain Item Accessibility.
- Fix iOS build warning Issue 30
- Fix crash without iOSOptions.
- Added groupId for iOS keychain sharing. Thanks Maleandr.
- Fix Gradle version in
gradle-wrapper.properties. Thanks blasten.
- Added minimum sdk requirement on AndroidManifest. Thanks lidongze91.
- Fix Android 9.0 Pie KeyStore exception.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library. Thanks I-am-original.
- Enable StrongBox on Android devices that support it. Thanks bbedward.
- Fix Android 9.0 Pie KeyStore exception. Thanks hacker1024
- Suppress warning about unchecked operations when compiling for Android.
- Breaking change. Changed payloads encryption for Android from RSA to AES, AES secret key is encrypted with RSA.
- Breaking change. Changed key alias to fix Android 4.4.2 issue. The plugin isn't able to get previous stored data.
- Bump version
- Initial release