flutter_realm: ^0.2.2 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for Realm Database, a fast, easy to use, and open source alternative to SQLite and Core Data..
A Flutter plugin to use Realm Database.
Note: This plugin is still under development, and some APIs might not be available yet. Feedback and Pull Requests are most welcome!
Getting Started #
example directory for a complete sample app using Realm Database.
- Add flutter_realm as a dependency in your pubspec.yaml file.
- Add Realm 5.13.0 to your Android host app
- Add models files in native Java and ObjC host apps.
- [x] Persistent and In-memory Realm
- [x] deleteAllObjects
- [x] Get allObjects by classname
- [x] Create object
- [x] Delete object
- [x] Update object
- [x] Query with
containsoperators on fields
- [x] Subscribe on queries and allObjects
- [x] Fields with array of String and int
- [x] Realm Sync
- [x] JWT and Username&Password authorization