flutter_paystack: ^1.0.5+1 copied to clipboard
A Flutter plugin for making payments via Paystack Payment Gateway. Completely supports Android and iOS.
- Updated dependencies
- Updated ReadMe
1.0.5 (Breaking change) #
- Supported sound null-safety
- Resolved build failure due to unresolved VERSION_NAME and VERSION_CODE
- Fixed issue with dark mode (courtesy of nuelsoft)
- Switched static initialization for instance initialization of the plugin
- Upgraded all native and cross-platform dependencies
- Downgraded minimum Flutter version to 1.20.1
- Implemented support for V2 Android embedding
- Removed instances of deprecated Flutter APIs
- Updated dependencies
- Fixed issues #47 and #48
- Deprecated callbacks in the
- Fixed issue with wrong plugin class in pubspec.yaml (#45)
- Added spaces to initial string for card number field
- Fixed issue with using disposed context(#26)
- Removed hardcoded currency text in the checkout prompt (#30)
- Fixed issue where plugin crashes app in headless service (#31)
- Converted charge metadata to json format (thanks to Itope84)
- Fixed issue with validating past months
- Added option to hide email and/or amount in checkout prompt
- Made the example main.dart more usable
- Wrote unit tests and widget tests
- Corrected typo in "Secured by" text
- Made plugin theme customizable
- Switched deprecated UIWebView for WKWebView for iOS
- Added a customizable company logo
- Displayed "Secured by Paystack" at bottom of payment prompt
- Bumped dependencies versions
- Migrated to AndroidX
- Bumped up dependencies to the latest versions
- Improved month input formatter
- Reintroduced and improved bank payment
- Minor bug fixes
0.10.0 (Breaking change) #
- Security Improvement: Removed usage of the secret key in checkout
- Removed support for bank payment (requires secret key)
- Transaction initialization and verification is no longer being handled by the checkout function (requires secret key)
- Handled Gateway timeout error
- Returning last for digits instead full card number after payment
- Fixed failure of web OTP on iOS devices
- Automatically closes soft keyboard when text-field entries are submitted
- Changed date picker on iOS to CupertinoDatePicker
- Bank account payment: fixed issue where the reference value passed to checkout is different from what is returned after transaction.
- Increased width of checkout dialog.
- Added flag to enable fullscreen checkout dialog.
- Felt like doing some reorganising so I refactored some .dart files.
- Fixed build failure because of difference in type of passed and expected value of encrypt function.
- Updated to the latest gradle and kotlin dependencies.
- Bumped version of dependencies.
- Added checkout form and supported bank account payment.
- Support for Flutter v0.5.1.
- Exposed Paystack Exception
- Properly formatted .dart files
- Removed deprecated APIs
- Initial beta release.