flutter_markdown 0.4.3 flutter_markdown: ^0.4.3 copied to clipboard
A Markdown renderer for Flutter. Create rich text output, including text styles, tables, links, and more, from plain text data formatted with simple Markdown tags.
- Fix merging of
- Fix if not provided in
MarkdownStyleSheettextScaleFactor uses default value of 1.0 instead using the textScaleFactor of the nearest MediaQuery
- Fix parsing of image caption & alt attributes
- Fix baseline alignment in lists
- Downgrade Flutter minimum from 1.17.1 to 1.17.0 for Pub
- Updated for Flutter 1.17
- Ignore newlines in paragraphs
- Improve handling of horizontal rules
- Fix hardcoded colors and improve Darktheme
- Fix text alignment when formatting is involved
- Add support for text paragraphs and blockquotes.
- Add the ability to control the scroll position of the
package:markdowndependency version to enable deleting HTML unescape URI workaround
- Explictly state that Flutter 1.10.7 is the minimum supported Flutter version in the library
- Flutter for web support
- Add physic and shrinkWrap to Markdown widget
- Add MarkdownBody.fitContent
- Support select text to copy
- Fix list bullet alignment
- HTML unescape URIs (temporary workaround for dart-lang/markdown #272)
Note: this version has an implicit minimum supported version of Flutter 1.10.7. See flutter/flutter_markdown issue #156 for more detail.
- Support GitHub flavoured Markdown
- Support strikethrough
- Convert TextSpan to use new InlineSpan API
- Updated environment sdk constraints to make the package Dart 2 compatible. As a result, usage of this version and higher requires a Dart 2 SDK.
mockitoas a dev dependency. Eliminate use of
package:http, which is no longer part of Flutter.
listyle to bullets
httpas declared dependencies in
- Add support for horizontal rules.
- Fix the
onTapcallback on images nested in hyperlinks
- Add support for local file paths in image links. Make sure to set the
imageDirectoryproperty to specify the base directory containing the image files.
- Roll the dependency on
- Add a test and example for image links
- Fix the
onTapcallback on hyperlinks
- First published version