A basic Flutter wrapper for the amazing https://github.com/LiquidPlayer/LiquidCore library.
You should check out the documentation on their Wiki for more information as to how it works.
MicroServiceintegration - A way to communicate with your script/service using an
JsContextintegration - A way to execute arbitrary scripts in a self-contained vm.
It's currently quite limited as it is, it allows you to evaluate scripts and read from them.
Advanced manipulation of those
There's currently no plans to provide low level object manipulation functionality.
- Don't allow implicit casts - #6 (thanks @tvh!)
- Android: Add Flutter 1.7+ support, by making all plugin invocations occur on the main thread - #7 (thanks @krista-koivisto!)
Android: Migrate to AndroidX.
Android: Bump LiquidCore dependency from
Notable compatibility change: Removed the default
- iOS support and bugfixes.
- Provides full iOS support.
@flutter_assets/uri support for the MicroService.
- LiquidCore bugfixes and improvement.
- Initial release!
- Provides basic MicroService Android integration
- Partial JsContext integration, simple evaluations can be executed.
Demonstrates how to use the
flutter_liquidcore plugin in code.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: flutter_liquidcore: ^1.1.0
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Feb 27, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.7.1
- pana: 0.13.5
- Flutter: 1.12.13+hotfix.8
|Dart SDK||>=2.0.0-dev.68.0 <3.0.0|