flutter_isolate 2.0.4 flutter_isolate: ^2.0.4 copied to clipboard
FlutterIsolate provides a way to launch dart isolate in flutter that work with flutter plugins.
- Fix crashes in release mode when using new flutterCompute method
- Migrate Android jCenter to Maven Central
- Fix release mode crashes on Flutter >3.3.0 - @pragma('vm:entry-point') must be added as a decorator to all entrypoint functions
- Fix occasional crash on Android due to incorrect casting
- Add flutterCompute method
- Fix bug on iOS when _isolatePluginRegistrantClassName was empty
- Fixes for hot reloading
- Adds support for custom plugin registrant
- Support null safety.
- Replace flutter_startup by path_provider in example.
- Fix Git example and README example.
- Update gradle/sdk dependencies.
- Remove deprecated BinaryMessages API.
- Overflow bug fix on iOS.
- Null Context bug fix on Android.
- v1 embedding support on Android
- Initial implementation of an isolate that works with Flutter plugins for android/iOS