An iOS gamepad library for Flutter. (Android support coming soon.)
- Don't handle button events from non-gamepads
- Don't create a gamepadState for just any keyUp event
- Fix keyup events
- Add "pressed" key to button events
- Bump Kotlin version
gamepads method for retrieving current gamepad info.
Remove some stray debugging code.
Run flutter format and add a stripped-down example to the library README.
Hide some internals and write a README for the example.
Write a README.
- Basic implementation for iOS.
- Events are sent to Flutter over
FlutterGamepad.eventStreamwhenever controllers are connected and disconnected, and whenever their buttons or sticks change state.
- Supports MFi, and (in iOS 13+) Xbox and DualShock controllers.