flutter_forge 0.4.1 flutter_forge: ^0.4.1 copied to clipboard
A robust opinionated framework for building state based applications in a modular, testable, and composable style.
This is a project to build a framework to truely address state management and building state based apps in a robust and composable manner. This will allow components which are any segment of the app to be developed in pure isolation and then composed together like lego blocks.
This makes developing components easier as it allows you to focus on strictly on the needs of the component without mixing in the additional concern of integrating. Then as a secondary step when you want to integrate your component you then have to worry about that concern but only within a very defined scope.
This framework should also standardize how data binding is done so that it happens in a uni-directional architecture saving us from a huge category of errors that would be occuring.
What it addresses? #
Right now it addresses developing and composing fully isolated components by formalizing the following:
- how you access dependencies (through a formally defined
- how you define state (through a formally defined
- how you define state mutations (through formally defined
- how you define side effects (through formally defined
- how you define a component widget (through formally defined
- how you wire your component widget interactivity up to make state changes or
side effects (through formally defined
- how you compose widgets together in their natural hierarchy (through formally defined