flutter_document_reader_api_beta: ^0.0.62 copied to clipboard
This is a flutter module for Regula document reader. It allows you to easily scan documents, for example passport, using your phone's camera. Supports Android and iOS
Regula Document Reader (Flutter) #
Regula Document Reader SDK allows you to read various kinds of identification documents, passports, driving licenses, ID cards, etc. All processing is performed completely offline on your device. No any data leaving your device.
You can use native camera to scan the documents or image from gallery for extract all data from it.
This repository contains the source code of the Document Reader API, and the sample application that demonstrates the API calls you can use to interact with the Document Reader library.
How to build demo application #
- Visit licensing.regulaforensics.com to get a trial license (
regula.licensefile). The license creation wizard will guide you through the necessary steps.
- Download or clone this repository using the command
git clone https://github.com/regulaforensics/DocumentReader-Flutter.git.
- Copy the
regula.licensefile to the
- Change the application ID to the one you have specified during the registration at licensing.regulaforensics.com.
- Run the following commands in Terminal:
$ cd example # Install packages $ flutter pub get # Check that supported devices are running $ flutter devices # Run the app $ flutter run
Troubleshooting license issues #
If you have issues with license verification when running the application, please verify that next is true:
- The OS, which you use, is specified in the license (e.g., Android and/or iOS).
- The application (Bundle) ID, which you use, is specified in the license.
- The license is valid (not expired).
- The date and time on the device, where you run the application, are valid.
- You use the latest release version of the Document Reader SDK.
- You placed the
licenseinto the correct folder as described here.
You can find documentation on API here.
Additional information #
To use our SDK in your own app you need to purchase a commercial license.