flutter_boost 1.17.1 flutter_boost: ^1.17.1 copied to clipboard
A next-generation Flutter-Native hybrid solution. FlutterBoost is a Flutter plugin which enables hybrid integration of Flutter for your existing native apps with minimum efforts.
Supported Flutter sdk 1.17.1
Supported Flutter sdk 1.12.13
Rename the version number and start supporting androidx by default, Based on the flutter 1.9.1 - hotfixs。 fixed bugs
android: Fixed bugs
iOS: no change
android: Fixed bugs
iOS: no change
A better implementation to support Flutter v1.9.1+hotfixes
Change the content android:
- based on the v1.9.1+hotfixes branch of flutter
- Solve major bugs, such as page parameter passing
- Support platformview
- Support androidx branch :feature/flutter_1.9_androidx_upgrade
- Resolve memory leaks
- Rewrite part of the code
- API changes
- Improved demo and added many demo cases
1.based on the v1.9.1+hotfixes branch of flutter 2.bugfixed
The main changes are as following:
- The new version do the page jump (URL route) based on the inherited FlutterViewController or Activity. The jump procedure will create new instance of FlutterView, while the old version just reuse the underlying FlutterView
- Avoiding keeping and reusing the FlutterView, there is no screenshot and complex attach&detach logical any more. As a result, memory is saved and black or white-screen issue occured in old version all are solved.
- This version also solved the app life cycle observation issue, we recommend you to use ContainerLifeCycle observer to listen the app enter background or foreground notification instead of WidgetBinding.
- We did some code refactoring, the main logic became more straightforward.
- TODO: Describe initial release.
API changes #
From the point of API changes, we did some refactoring as following:
iOS API changes
- FlutterBoostPlugin's startFlutterWithPlatform function change its parameter from FlutterViewController to Engine
FlutterBoostPlugin - (void)startFlutterWithPlatform:(id<FLBPlatform>)platform onStart:(void (^)(FlutterViewController *))callback;
FlutterBoostPlugin2 - (void)startFlutterWithPlatform:(id<FLB2Platform>)platform onStart:(void (^)(id<FlutterBinaryMessenger, FlutterTextureRegistry, FlutterPluginRegistry> engine))callback;
- FLBPlatform protocol removed flutterCanPop、accessibilityEnable and added entryForDart Before change:
@protocol FLBPlatform <NSObject> @optional //Whether to enable accessibility support. Default value is Yes. - (BOOL)accessibilityEnable; // flutter模块是否还可以pop - (void)flutterCanPop:(BOOL)canpop; @required - (void)openPage:(NSString *)name params:(NSDictionary *)params animated:(BOOL)animated completion:(void (^)(BOOL finished))completion; - (void)closePage:(NSString *)uid animated:(BOOL)animated params:(NSDictionary *)params completion:(void (^)(BOOL finished))completion; @end
@protocol FLB2Platform <NSObject> @optional - (NSString *)entryForDart; @required - (void)open:(NSString *)url urlParams:(NSDictionary *)urlParams exts:(NSDictionary *)exts completion:(void (^)(BOOL finished))completion; - (void)close:(NSString *)uid result:(NSDictionary *)result exts:(NSDictionary *)exts completion:(void (^)(BOOL finished))completion; @end
Android API changes
Android mainly changed the IPlatform interface and its implementation. It removed following APIs:
Activity getMainActivity(); boolean startActivity(Context context,String url,int requestCode); Map getSettings();
And added following APIs:
void registerPlugins(PluginRegistry registry) 方法 void openContainer(Context context,String url,Map<String,Object> urlParams,int requestCode,Map<String,Object> exts); void closeContainer(IContainerRecord record, Map<String,Object> result, Map<String,Object> exts); IFlutterEngineProvider engineProvider(); int whenEngineStart();