flutter_auth0: ^0.5.0 copied to clipboard
Flutter toolkit for Auth0 API and web authentication
flutter_auth0 plugin #
A Flutter plugin to use the Auth0 API & Auth0 PKCE flow.
Note: This plugin is still under development, and some APIs might not be available yet. Feedback and Pull Requests are most welcome!
See the example application source for a complete sample app using the auth0 authentication.
What is Auth0? #
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free Auth0 Account #
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
Denny Segura email@example.com
This readme based on react-native-auth0
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.