A simple audio playback library for Flutter Desktop. Supports MP3, FLAC & WAV on Windows & Linux.
Initial Playback Device Changing Support
- Added setDevice method to AudioPlayer class.
Microsoft Windows Support
- Plugin is now capable of playing audio files on Windows.
A Little Fix
- pub package now has miniaudio in it.
- Now plugin uses MethodChannel instead of dart:ffi for calling native methods.
- Any additional setup is not required anymore.
First Public Release
- Added docstrings.
- Improved dart usage.
- Fixed wrong sample rate.
- Now Dart code is asynchronous.
Supports audio playback on Linux.
Added mandatory audio playback functions like:
- Loading audio file
- Getting duration of an audio file.
- Changing volume