fixnum: ^1.0.0 copied to clipboard
Library for 32- and 64-bit signed fixed-width integers with consistent behavior between native and JS runtimes.
- Stable null safety release.
- Migrate to null safety.
- This is meant to be mostly non-breaking, for opted in users runtime errors will be promoted to static errors. For non-opted in users the runtime errors are still present in their original form.
- Update minimum SDK constraint to version 2.1.1.
Int64parsing to throw
FormatExceptionon an empty string or single minus sign. Previous incorrect behaviour was to throw a
RangeErroror silently return zero.
- Set SDK version constraint to
- Bug fix: Make bit shifts work at bitwidth boundaries. Previously,
new Int64(3) << 64 == Int64(3). This ensures that the result is 0 in such cases.
- Updated maximum SDK constraint from 2.0.0-dev.infinity to 2.0.0.
new Int64(-1000000000000000000)used to produce the same value as
- Fix strong mode warning in overridden
No changelog entries for previous versions...