firebase_dynamic_links 0.5.3 firebase_dynamic_links: ^0.5.3 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for Google Dynamic Links for Firebase, an app solution for creating and handling links across multiple platforms.
- Fix for passing null/nil link between native libraries and flutter code.
- Fix for race-condition issue on iOS during initialization process
- Update lower bound of dart dependency to 2.0.0.
- Fix for missing UserAgent.h compilation failures.
- Replace deprecated
getFlutterEnginecall on Android.
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
- Remove the deprecated
author:field from pubspec.yaml
- Migrate the plugin to the pubspec platforms manifest.
- Bump the minimum Flutter version to 1.10.0.
- Support v2 embedding. This will remain compatible with the original embedding and won't require app migration.
getDynamicLinkto support expanding from short links.
- Updated README instructions for contributing for consistency with other Flutterfire plugins.
- Remove AndroidX warning.
- Fix example app build by updating version of
url_launcherthat is compatible with androidx apps.
- Don't crash if registrar.activity() is not there.
- Change the OnLinkError object to be a real exception.
- Update documentation to reflect new repository location.
- Update unit tests to call
- Breaking change. Changed architecture and method names to be able to differentiate between
the dynamic link which opened the app and links clicked during app execution (active and background).
retrieveDynamicLinkhas been replaced with two different functions:
getInitialLinka future to retrieve the link that opened the app
onLinka callback to listen to links opened while the app is active or in background
- Update google-services Android gradle plugin to 4.3.0 in documentation and examples.
- Fix the bug below properly by allowing the activity to be null (but still registering the plugin). If activity is null, we don't get a latestIntent, instead we expect the intent listener to grab it.
- Fixed bug on Android when a headless plugin tries to register this plugin causing a crash due no activity from the registrar.
- Automatically use version from pubspec.yaml when reporting usage to Firebase.
- Add missing template type parameter to
- Bump minimum Flutter version to 1.5.0.
- Replace invokeMethod with invokeMapMethod wherever necessary.
- Fixed bug where link persists after starting an app with a Dynamic Link.
- Fixed bug where retrieving a link would fail when app was already running.
- Update dependency on firebase_core to 0.4.0.
- Update Android dependencies to 16.1.7.
- Breaking change. Dynamic link parameter
PlatformExceptionif there is an error retrieving dynamic link.
- Fix crash when receiving
- Log messages about automatic configuration of the default app are now less confusing.
- Remove categories.
- Log a more detailed warning at build time about the previous AndroidX migration.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- Update example to create a clickable and copyable link.
- Change android
- Bump Android dependencies to latest.
- Breaking Change Calls to retrieve dynamic links on iOS always returns null after first call.
- Bump Android and Firebase dependency versions.
- Added capability to receive dynamic links.
- Fixed dynamic link dartdoc generation.
- Fixed incorrect homepage link in pubspec.
- Updated Gradle tooling to match Android Studio 3.1.2.
- Initial release with api to create long or short dynamic links.