package library for extended_image
A powerful official extension library of image, which support placeholder(loading)/ failed state, cache network, zoom pan image, photo view, slide out page, editor(crop,rotate,flip), paint custom etc.
- add ExtendedAssetBundleImageKey to support to cache rawImageData
- override == method to set rawImageData
- add ExtendedImageProvider ExtendedExactAssetImageProvider ExtendedAssetImageProvider ExtendedFileImageProvider ExtendedMemoryImageProvider now we can get raw image data from ExtendedImageProvider
- add getCachedImageFile(url) method
- improve codes base on v1.7.8
- update path_provider 1.1.0
- disabled informationCollector to keep backwards compatibility for now
- add extended_network_image_provider.dart and extended_network_image_utils.dart
A new Flutter application.
Getting Started #
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: extended_image_library: ^0.1.8
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Oct 14, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.5.1
- pana: 0.12.21
- Flutter: 1.9.1+hotfix.4
Detected platforms: Flutter
References Flutter, and has no conflicting libraries.
flutter format to format
|Dart SDK||>=2.1.0 <3.0.0|