executor: ^2.2.2 copied to clipboard
Executes async tasks with a configurable maximum concurrency and rate.
- Updated code to Dart 2.7.0 and latest lints.
- Fix: task completion updates the running count immediately.
newkeyword, and updated to follow
Future.catchErroron task futures, preventing uncaught exceptions from blocking further execution.
- Simplified execution and trigger mechanism.
package:stack_traceto chain async stacktraces when task fails.
- Improved design on loop and scheduling, preserving caller stacktrace with full details.
Timers to schedule tasks, using a simple loop instead.
- Better distribution for rate-limited executions.
- Supporting Dart 2 only.
- Dart2 compatibility with
- Removed deprecated member
AsyncTask, return value to
Executor.onChange. Clients can use this to monitor the current
scheduledCountand queue more tasks to ensure
Executoris running on full capacity.
- Added example.
- Added a few tests.
- Expose internal stats:
- Enable sync-points with
join(), which allows to track the completion of the currently running (and optionally the waiting) tasks.