A simple Event Bus using Dart Streams for decoupling applications
Version 1.1.1 (2020-01-21) #
- Fix homepage URL.
Version 1.1.0 (2019-03-27) #
- Add constructor for custom controllers like RxDart Subject (see #21).
Version 1.0.3 (2019-02-14) #
- Cleanup and update dependencies.
Version 1.0.0 (2018-07-06) #
- Migrate to Dart 2.
- BREAKING CHANGE: The
onmethod now has a generic type. The type must be passed as a type argument instead of a method parameter. Change
- BREAKING CHANGE: Every
EventBusis now hierarchical so that listeners will also receive events of subtypes of the specified type. This is exactly the way that
HierarchicalEventBushas been removed. Use the normal
Version 0.4.1 (2015-05-13) #
- Fix Issue #13: Improve on() stream when no type is specified
Version 0.4.0 (2015-05-03) #
- BREAKING CHANGE: Moved the
HierarchicalEventBusto a separate library to be able to remove
dart:mirrorsfrom the normal
Users of the hierarchical event bus must import
event_bus_hierarchical.dartand replace the use of the factory constructor
Version 0.3.0 (2014-09-08) #
- BREAKING CHANGE: Changed and simplified the EventBus API. We can now dispatch any Dart object as an event. Before, we had to create an EventType for every type of event we wanted to fire. Now we can use any class as an event. Listeners can (optionally) filter events by that class.
- Added a way to create a hierarchical event bus that filters events by class and their subclasses. This currently only works with classes extending other classes and not with implementing an interface. We might have to wait for https://code.google.com/p/dart/issues/detail?id=20756 to enable interfaces.
- BREAKING CHANGE: The EventBus constructor defaults to async instead of sync!!. This matches the constructor of the Dart Streams and an async event bus might also be the more common use case.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Removed LoggingEventBus. Reason is that logging can easily be implemented with a event listener that listens for all events and logs them.
Version 0.2.5 (2014-09-03) #
- Update example.
- Update readme with new links.
- Update dependencies.
Version 0.2.4 (2013-11-11) #
- Update to dart libraries 0.9.0.
Version 0.2.3 (2013-09-16) #
- Fix issue #8: Add logging of events that flow through event bus
Version 0.2.2 (2013-09-16) #
- Change default of SimpleEventBus to sync (same as factory in EventBus)
Version 0.2.1 (2013-07-01) #
- Fix issue #6: Fire should accept null as data
Version 0.2.0 (2013-06-06) #
- Update to new Dart SDK v0.5.13.1_r23552.
- Using Darts new Stream.broadcast() factory.
- Provide option for synchronous broadcasting of events.
- Update unit tests and example.
- Create demo page.
Version 0.1.3 (2013-05-19) #
- Removed all occurrences of @override
Version 0.1.2 (2013-05-17) #
- Change in README: contained wrong license (Apache instead of MIT).
- Remove import 'package:meta/meta.dart' in event_bus.dart as it is not needed and may cause an error if used as pub package.
Version 0.1.1 (2013-04-29) #
- Minor change in README to fix image links.
Version 0.1.0 (2013-04-29) #
- Initial Version.