edge_detection 1.1.3 edge_detection: ^1.1.3 copied to clipboard
A flutter plugin to detect edges of objects, scan paper, detect corner, detect rectangle. It allows cropping of the detected object image and returns the path of the cropped image.
- Added fix for getting images from gallery (Thanks to @etrigan21 for the PR)
- Fix for Stored properties cannot be marked unavailable with '@available' (Thanks to @giapnhgc for the PR)
- Migrated to WeScan 3.0.0
- Migrated to OpenCV 3.4.5 (using com.quickbirdstudios:opencv:3.4.5)
- Fixed issues with example app
- Bug Fix: NullPointerException for scanning title (Thanks to @AhmadHusein5853 for the PR)
- Added support for PNG and added Exception handling to help catch errors when selecting png images (Thanks to @duypham for the PR)
- Fixed FileNotFound on iOS (Thanks to @rsanjuan87 for the PR)
- Fix for not building by usage kotlin-android-extensions plugin (Thanks to @rsanjuan87 for the PR)
- Bug fix for direct pickup from gallery.
- Lot of bug fixes (Thanks to @VoronovAlexander for the PR)
- Adding support to direct pickup from gallery (Thanks to @rsanjuan87 for the PR)
- Handled flashLight permission and fix for pressing save button more than once (Thanks to @AhmadHusein5853 for the PR)
- Fix for plugin not working on Android because of link error.
- Fix for wrong edge detection because of navigation bar (Thanks to @DanicMa for the PR)
- iOS review screen fix (Thanks to @cansavrun for the PR)
- Select image for edge detection (Thanks to @henryleunghk for the PR)
- Scoped storage fix (Thanks to @Yazan99sh for the PR)
- Migrated android plugin to v2 (Thanks to @TheSuperiorStanislav for the PR)
- Migrated to kotlin v1.5.31 (Thanks to @TheSuperiorStanislav for the PR)
- Fix for crash when take picture is called very quickly two times (Thanks to @vmwsree for the PR)
- Improved scanning on Android (Thanks to @gamalielCastro for the PR)
- Migrated the plugin to Null Safety. (Thanks to @espbee for his repo)
- Added rotation, b&w support and improved image recognition so that triangle don't appear on Camera as detection. (Thanks to @tiagosito for the PR)
- Updated WeScan dependency to 1.7.0
- Fixed an issue where the user can't use the app alongside of filepicker. (Thanks to @RodrigoPorras for the PR)
- Migrated the plugin code to Swift5. (Thanks to @y-okady for the PR)
- Fixed some issues that were reported on Github.
- Corrected images path for pub.dev readme page.
- Updated to Android X (Thanks to @BugsBunnyBR for the PR)
- Removed unused code.
- Updated kotlin extension to 1.2.51
- Initial release.