dscipher: ^0.7.3 copied to clipboard
A Dart library implementing cryptographic algorithms.
WARNING NOTICE #
CIPHER IS NO LONGER BEING MAINTAINED.
PLEASE CONSIDER USING THE NEWER FORK AT https://github.com/PointyCastle/pointycastle WHICH IS ACTIVELY DEVELOPED.
SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE (AND FOR SHOUTING ;-))
A Dart library for encryption and decryption. As of today, most of the classes are ports of Bouncy Castle from Java to Dart. The porting is almost always direct except for some classes that had been added to ease the use of low level data.
To make sure nothing fails, tests and benchmarks for every algorithm are provided. The expected results are taken from the Bouncy Castle Java version and also from standards, and matched against the results got from cipher.
As of the last release, the following algorithms are implemented:
Asymmetric block ciphers:
Block cipher modes of operation:
- CBC (Cipher Block Chaining mode)
- CFB (Cipher Feedback mode)
- ECB (Electronic Code Book mode)
- GCTR (GOST 28147 OFB counter mode)
- OFB (Output FeedBack mode)
- CTR (Counter mode)
Password based key derivators:
Asymmetric key generators:
Entropy sources (true RNGs):
- URL based (can be used, for example, with random.org)
- File based (can be used, for example, with /dev/random)
- Based on block cipher in CTR mode
- Based on block cipher in CTR mode with auto reseed (for forward security)