dquery 2.0.2+2 dquery: ^2.0.2+2 copied to clipboard
DQuery is a porting of jQuery in Dart.
2.0.4 Add "key" and "code" getter for keyboard input
2.0.3 Fixed concurrent modification error when detach element
2.0.2 Remove dart:html_common package
- Fixed set a wrong offsetTop
- Fixed relatedTarget cast error
- Migrate to null safety
- Fixed type errors for Dart 2
- Fixed get css value by property name
- Dart 2 required
- Fixed QueryEvent missing overrides
- QueryEvent.shiftKey introduced.
- Deprecate QueryEvent.type since Dart 1.16 doesn't support MouseEvent.which, and it is not non-standard.
- Deprecate keyLocation. Use location instead.
- Remove QueryEvent's isDefaultPrevented and isPropagationStopped. Please use defaultPrevented and propagationStopped instead.
- Remove QueryEvent's which and clipboardData to be compatible with Dart 1.16
- Close #11: QueryEvent implements Event
Fixed client error when access pageX (Firefox) #
- Refector: DQuery doesn't depend on Event.target/type for basic event handling
- Focus/blur event bubbling ready.
- Fix mouseenter/mouseleave delegate event.
- Fix delegate target not found error.
- Removed deprecated event API.
- Fine tune QueryEvent constructor.
- #6: DocumentQuery supported cookie API.
- #2: QueryEvent supported keystroke API.
- Fix event memory issue.
- Query was added for query any object including shadow roots.
- DocumentQuery and WindowQuery were removed, and replaced with DQuery.
- DQueryEvent was renamed to QueryEvent.
- Data.space() became a getter: Date.space
- Fix event name space.
- Fix data remove.
- Add getter/setter of offset, getter of offsetLeft, offsetTop
- Add getter of offsetParent
- Add getter/setter of html, text
- Add .clone()
- Add .append(), .prepend(), .after(), .before()
- Add .appendTo(), .prependTo()
- Minor bug fixes
- Add $(html) support.
- Add getter, setter of scrollLeft, scrollTop
- Add .css()
- Add getter of width, height