discoveryapis_generator: ^0.9.15 copied to clipboard
Create API Client libraries based on the Discovery API Service.
Changelog - discoveryapis_generator #
- Fixed suggestions from pana in the generated code.
- Support methods that have uploadMedia, but are not resumable.
- Fixed test generator adding
- Widen constraint on
package:httpto allow version
- Generate packages with pubspecs that accept sdk 2.0.0 and above.
- Make the generator Dart 2.0 clean.
- Support data-wrapping of response bodies. This is a deprecated feature, but it is being used by the Translate v2 API.
- Ignore unnecessary_cast lint in generated files.
- Add .toDouble() conversion where necessary.
- More Dart 2 fixes. Add .map() and .cast() to Lists and Maps to get the types right at runtime.
- More type annotations for Dart 2.
- Use type arguments for
Map, since dynamic is no longer bottom.
- Avoid unnecessary imports of
- Minor cleanups.
- Add support for global request parameters, currently whitelisted to only allow
- Widen dependency constraint on
- Avoid unused imports in generated tests.
- Use new-style /// comments for generated code.
package:dart_stylefor formatting the generated code.
< 2.0.0-dev.infinitysdk constraint in generated
- Make generated code strong mode clean.
- Make generated code use
package:discoveryapis_generatorstrong mode clean.
- Require at least Dart
1.14for generated libraries. Code requires
BASE64which was added to that release.
- Remove crypto dependency from generated libraries and upgrade sdk dependency to dart 1.13
- Update the code generator to only generate imports for libraries that are used (this avoids having analysis warnings for unused imports in the generate code).
- Add a command-line option to not generate library prefixes for the
- Make findPackageRoot handle 'file:' paths.
- Fix bug in windows path handling.
- Add support for generating API files inside an existing package instead of generating an entirely new package.
- Changed the generators command names to 'package' and 'files' respectively to make it clear what is being generated.
- Added support for generating a client stub API using the same message classes as used on the server.
- Updated README
- Change generator to use the discoveryapis_commons package for generated code
- Remove googleapis commands and split out separate googleapis library
- Merged new generator implementation from experimental branch to master
0.4.5 2014-05-16 (SDK 1.4.0-dev.6.7 r36210) #
- Rev up bot_io
0.4.4 2014-03-22 (SDK 1.3.0-dev.5.2 r34229) #
- Added Geo JSON support
- Added support for schema array object
- Added support for schema any object
- Updated generated dependencies
- Cleaned up hop runner