device_apps 1.0.6 device_apps: ^1.0.6 copied to clipboard
Plugin to get the list of applications installed on the device (Android only)
[1.0.6] - 21th February 2019 #
- For each application, you have now access to the "data directory" path (thanks to Ryan Gonzalez)
[1.0.5] - 21th January 2019 #
- Some tests apps does not have a version_name. From now on, the plugin will just ignore them.
[1.0.4] - 27th December 2018 #
- Ability to filter only launchable apps (thanks to Damodar Lohani)
[1.0.3] - 17th December 2018 #
- Some asserts added + a different class is used when an icon is passed
[1.0.2] - 15th December 2018 #
- Support for the application icon (thanks to Damodar Lohani)
- Fetching the applications list is now processed in a background thread in the Android code
[1.0.1] - 30th October 2018 #
- New attribute to detect whether the app is user or system.
[1.0.0] - 6th June 2018 #
- Initial release (support for Android only).