dbus 0.6.3 dbus: ^0.6.3 copied to clipboard
A native Dart implementation of the D-Bus message bus client. This package allows Dart applications to directly access services on the Linux desktop.
- Fix ObjectManager still reporting unregistered objects.
- Fix incorrect introspection data for ObjectManager.
- Use FormatException for DBusAddress invalid format strings.
- Improvements to DBus address string escaping.
- Fix wrong ID returned from getId in DBusServer.
- Make classes for standard D-Bus exceptions.
- Handle exceptions on socket read/writes.
- Add DBusClient.nameOwnerChanged signal stream.
- D-Bus server now cleans up when clients disconnect from it.
- Fix wrong error returned from D-Bus server when accessing unknown service.
- Fix not everything being cleaned up when calling DBusServer.close().
- Correctly clean up in tests.
- Make emitSignal async, fixing an issue where signals from a method call may be handled after the call completes.
- Use named parameters in object constructors.
- Fix default system bus address - it is /var/run, not /run.
- Fix JS compilation due to large integer literals.
- Fix D-Bus message serial numbers being mixed up on connection, which was causing apps to fail inside Flatpaks.
- Implement D-Bus authentication on Windows.
- Fix validation of maybe type.
- Use type specific constructors in DBusArray.toString() and DBusDict.toString().
- Improve efficiency of DBusReadBuffer.
- Add DBusMaybe type (not used in D-Bus, but used in other code that used GVariant).
- Move DBusDict key checks to D-Bus en/decoding - GVariant code that uses dicts is allowed more key types.
- Support abstract unix domain addresses (requires Dart >= 2.14.0-170.0.dev).
- Fix message type not being written in DBusMessage.toString().
- Replace Iterable with List for children in DBusArray, DBusStruct.
- Add a signature check to DBusSignalStream/DBusRemoteSignalStream.
- Validate signatures of DBusDict and DBusArray.
- Send no reply flag in generated code with the org.freedesktop.DBus.Method.NoReply annotation.
- Add noAutoStart and allowInteractiveAuthorization flags to generated method calls.
- Make callMethod always return success and throw an exception on error.
- Add a response signature check parameter to method calls and getting properties.
- Fix equality operators for DBusStruct, DBusArray and DBusDict.
- Use DBusStruct class in generated code.
- Replace simple exceptions with ArgumentError/FormatException where appropiate.
- Validate D-Bus integer values.
- Add more validation for DBusSignature, DBusObjectPath.
- Validate more introspection XML.
- Break out code generation from dart-dbus to classes.
- Allow dart-dbus to read introspection XML from stdin.
- Rename test file so can just run 'dart test'.
- Add test for basic DBus types.
- Add tests for generted code.
- Add test for introspection XML parsing.
- Fix a race unsubscribing from signals which could trigger an exception if a DBusClient was closed very soon after creation or signal subscription.
- Add DBusArray factories for object paths and variants.
- Add DBusDict factory for the common string→variant mapping.
- Add DBusArray factories to create common simple arrays.
- Change DBusObject.path from a property to a constructor.
- Replaced DBusClient.subscribeSignals/DBusRemoteObject.subscribeSignal with new DBusSignalStream and DBusRemoteObjectSignalStream classes.
- Added DBusRemoteObjectManager class for easier use of D-Bus ObjectManager API.
- Fixed error messages in code generated by dart-dbus.
- Make able to disable introspection on exported objects.
- Fixed PropertiesChanged signal detection broken in 0.3.0.
- Fix DBusServer matching signals subscriptions with owned names
- Support building in Flutter web applications by conditionally importing dart:ffi.
- server: Fix messages not being forwarded to clients with owned names.
- Convert some inputs from List to Iterable
- DBusClient.registerObject now connects to the bus if it was disconnected.
- Add DBusMethodCall object to use when processing incoming method calls.
- Add signature checking on incoming method calls.
- Improve validation of D-Bus messages.
- Support messages received in big endian format
- Make DBusServer able to launch services by name.
- Support getting credentials of connections.
- Add flags (no reply, no autostart, allow interactive authorization) to method calls.
- Don't reply to requests if no reply was requested.
- Use DBusAddress class for addresses.
- Support connecting over TCP/IP.
- Fix invalid unique bus names assigned by DBusServer.
- Implement name queuing in DBusServer.
- Make ping() and getMachineId() contact the server by default.
- Add regression tests.
- Fixed namespace matching not working for the root namespace, could cause signals to be incorrectly subscribed.
- Added DBusServer.
- Fix regression subcribing to signals introduced in 0.2.1.
- Fix DBusClient blocking when cancelling signal streams.
- Fix regression in matching signals using pathNamespace, which affects ObjectManager usage.
- Code tidy ups to pass dart analyze in 1.12 final release.
- Use a meta version that works with the Dart 1.12 SDK.
- Add null safety support
- Ensure generated classes don't collide method/arg names.
- Add API to get owned names and subscribe to changes.
- Allow the class name to be provided for generated code.
- Generate a required parameter if D-Bus introspection doesn't contain a path.
- Implement DBusCkient.listQueuedOwners().
- Fix DBusClient blocking on close
- Initial release