custom_theme plugin #
- Deprecated because of creepy bugs when using with Flutter v1.9.1, sorry
- Limit usage to Flutter version v1.9.1 to v1.10.0
- Upgrade to use with Flutter stable v1.9.1+hotfix.2
- Make CustomTheme generic for types safety;
- Add get
- Cut long description to earn 10 points on pub.dev;
- Add description to earn 20 points on pub.dev;
- Set version to 0.1.0 to earn another 10 points on pub.dev.
- Write readme.
- First public release.
A new Flutter project.
Getting Started #
This project is a starting point for a Flutter application.
A few resources to get you started if this is your first Flutter project:
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation, which offers tutorials, samples, guidance on mobile development, and a full API reference.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: custom_theme: ^1.9.2
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Sep 13, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.5.0
- pana: 0.12.21
- Flutter: 1.9.1+hotfix.2
Detected platforms: Flutter
References Flutter, and has no conflicting libraries.