All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
- Add originalWidth, originalHeight, isPortrait and isLandscape getters for the Asset class
- Add release(), releaseOriginal() and releaseThumb() methods to help clean up the image data when it is no longer needed
- Fix null pointer exception on Android when finishing from another activity (thanks to xia-weiyang)
- Add getters to Asset class
requestOriginal methods now will return Future
- Correctly crop the thumb on iOS
- Allow network access to download images present only in iCloud
- Improve thumbs quality on iOS to always deliver best of it
- Fix picking original image on Android was not triggering properly the callback
- The plugin have been redesigned to be more responsive and flexible.
- pickImages method will no longer return List
- You can then request asset thumbnails or the original image, which will load asyncrhoniously without blocking the main UI thred. For more info see the examples directory.
Asset class, with methods
requestThumbnail(int width, int height, callback) and
- Fix crash on iOS when picking a lot of images.
- Picking images on iOS now will properly handle PHAssets
- Fix a crash on Android caused by closing and reopening the gallery
- Support iOS and Android customizations
- iOS: Add missing super.init() call in the class constructor
- Changed sdk: ">=2.0.0-dev.28.0 <3.0.0"
- Add Support for Dart 2 in pubspec.yaml file
- Initial release with basic support for iOS and Android