cupertino_will_pop_scope: ^1.0.4 copied to clipboard
Enables 'onWillPop' callbacks on Cupertino page transitions and improves visual feedback of rejected "Swipe to go back" gestures.
- Fixed documentation.
- Fixed formatting.
- Fixed Flutter's own asserts, which fail Pub.dev's static analysis.
- Updated the package description.
- Introduced a new
ConditionalWillPopScopewidget which makes it possible to add
- Added a small time delay before calling the route's
willPopcallbacks, to accomodate for the screen's "rewind" animation.
- Increased the distance a screen is allowed to be dragged before the gesture is terminated. (From 33% to 42%.)
- Updated the example app and docs.
- Initial release.