conduit_open_api_forked 1.0.1 conduit_open_api_forked: ^1.0.1 copied to clipboard
Data structures for OpenAPI (Swagger) specification. Reads and writes JSON specifications. Fork, with discriminator support.
- Add 'discriminator' object and nested 'propertyName' key
- Fix null-checking issue, tested against Conduit
upgraded to released version of dcli. Moved back to resolveUri returning null to avoid breaking the existing api.
patch changes for conduit beta
fix empty v3 path
Improved the readme. Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/noojee/open-api-dart-1 Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' NNBD (#1) replace travis with github actions work on nndb migration and migration to conduit_codable (#1)
restored the kubenetes test file as we found a v2 version. reverted some fields to be nullable as the document uses null to know that they were not present in the original document. Remove the curl commands as the unit tests now fetch the required files themselves. changed components so that they return a non-nullable list.
- Update for Dart 2
APISchemaObject.isFreeFormand related support for free-form schema objects.
- Adds support for OpenAPI 3.0
- Splits Swagger (2.0) and OpenAPI (3.0) into 'package:conduit_open_api/v2.dart' and 'package:conduit_open_api/v3.dart'.
- Moves shared properties from
- Initial data structures
- Parsing specifications
- Writing specifications to disk