cloud_functions 0.6.0-dev.2 cloud_functions: ^0.6.0-dev.2 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for Cloud Functions.
- Firebase iOS SDK versions are now locked to use the same version defined in
- Firebase Android SDK versions are now using the Firebase Bill of Materials (BoM)
to specify individual SDK versions. BoM version is also sourced from
- Allow iOS & MacOS plugins to be imported as modules.
- Update to v1 core plugin.
- Fix example app build failure on CI (missing AndroidX Gradle properties).
- Change environment SDK requirement from
>=2.0.0to fix 'publishable' CI stage.
- Fix for missing UserAgent.h compilation failures.
- Fix method channel on darwin
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
- Add macOS support
- Depends on
cloud_functions_webso that projects importing this plugin will get web support.
- Added web implementation to the example application.
- Fixes the
No implementation found for method CloudFunctions#call
- Update to use the platform interface to execute calls.
- Fix timeout for Android (which had been ignoring explicit timeouts due to unit mismatch).
- Update repository location based on platform interface refactoring.
- Fix analysis failures
- Remove the deprecated
author:field from pubspec.yaml
- Migrate the plugin to the pubspec platforms manifest.
- Bump the minimum Flutter version to 1.10.0.
- Updated README instructions for contributing for consistency with other Flutterfire plugins.
- Remove AndroidX warning.
- Update Android package name.
- Update documentation to reflect new repository location.
- Update unit tests to call
- Support for cloud functions emulators.
- Update google-services Android gradle plugin to 4.3.0 in documentation and examples.
- Automatically use version from pubspec.yaml when reporting usage to Firebase.
- Remove reference to unused header file.
- Removed unused
- Update iOS dependencies to latest.
- Update Android dependencies to latest.
- Removed flaky timeout test.
- Breaking change. Updated Dart API to replace
- Added support for timeouts.
- Additional integration testing.
- Added a driver test.
- Specifying a version for Cloud Functions CocoaPod dependency to prevent build errors on iOS.
- Fix on iOS when using a null region.
- Upgrade the firebase_core dependency of the example app.
- Log messages about automatic configuration of the default app are now less confusing.
- Support for regions and multiple apps
- Log a more detailed warning at build time about the previous AndroidX migration.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- Set iOS deployment target to 8.0 (minimum supported by both Firebase SDKs and Flutter), fixes compilation errors.
- Fixes null pointer error when callable function fails with exception (iOS).
- Bump Android dependencies to latest.
- Fixed podspec to use static_framework
- Added missing dependency on meta package.
- Bump Android and Firebase dependency versions.
The Cloud Functions for Firebase client SDKs let you call functions directly from a Firebase app. This plugin exposes this ability to Flutter apps.
Callable functions are similar to other HTTP functions, with these additional features:
- With callables, Firebase Authentication and FCM tokens are automatically included in requests.
- The functions.https.onCall trigger automatically deserializes the request body and validates auth tokens.