cloud_functions 0.1.2 cloud_functions: ^0.1.2 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for Cloud Functions.
- Specifying a version for Cloud Functions CocoaPod dependency to prevent build errors on iOS.
- Fix on iOS when using a null region.
- Upgrade the firebase_core dependency of the example app.
- Log messages about automatic configuration of the default app are now less confusing.
- Support for regions and multiple apps
- Log a more detailed warning at build time about the previous AndroidX migration.
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- Set iOS deployment target to 8.0 (minimum supported by both Firebase SDKs and Flutter), fixes compilation errors.
- Fixes null pointer error when callable function fails with exception (iOS).
- Bump Android dependencies to latest.
- Fixed podspec to use static_framework
- Added missing dependency on meta package.
- Bump Android and Firebase dependency versions.
The Cloud Functions for Firebase client SDKs let you call functions directly from a Firebase app. This plugin exposes this ability to Flutter apps.
Callable functions are similar to other HTTP functions, with these additional features:
- With callables, Firebase Authentication and FCM tokens are automatically included in requests.
- The functions.https.onCall trigger automatically deserializes the request body and validates auth tokens.