cloud_functions 0.0.4 cloud_functions: ^0.0.4 copied to clipboard
Flutter plugin for Cloud Functions.
- Fixed podspec to use static_framework
- Added missing dependency on meta package.
- Bump Android and Firebase dependency versions.
The Cloud Functions for Firebase client SDKs let you call functions directly from a Firebase app. This plugin exposes this ability to Flutter apps.
Callable functions are similar to other HTTP functions, with these additional features:
- With callables, Firebase Authentication and FCM tokens are automatically included in requests.
- The functions.https.onCall trigger automatically deserializes the request body and validates auth tokens.