cli_util: ^0.2.0 copied to clipboard
A library to help in building Dart command-line apps.
Logger.writeCharCodemethods which write without printing a trailing newline.
- Update Dart SDK constraint to < 3.0.0.
- Update Dart SDK to 2.0.0-dev.
- In verbose mode, instead of printing the diff from the last log message, print the total time since the tool started
- Change to not buffer the last log message sent in verbose logging mode
- Expose more classes from the logging library
- Remove unneeded change to Dart SDK constraint.
- Fix a bug in
- Updated to the output for indeterminate progress
- Exposed a
- Added a new
getSdkPath()method to get the location of the SDK (this uses the new
Platform.resolvedExecutableAPI to locate the SDK)
getSdkDir()in favor of
- Add the
cli_logging.dartlibrary - utilities to display output and progress
- Find SDK properly when invoked from inside SDK tests.
- Support an executable in a symlinked directory.
- Fix for when the dart executable can't be found by
- Initial version