circlegraph: ^0.0.6 copied to clipboard
Create graphs with a root node and several child nodes. Multiple layers of nodes in a circle and multiple circles in a larger graph.
A Flutter plugin for creating graphs where a single node is in the center and a number of child nodes are spread evenly around this central root node.
- Provide only the data which should be displayed, no need to worry about placement;
- The widget has a finite size, which means it can be placed in ScrollViews, Columns, etc;
- An onClick callback can be provided to react when the user clicks on a node;
- A tooltip builder can be provided to show more information about elements in the graph when the user hovers over a node;
- Fully customize the graphs appearance by using custom widgets for nodes and providing custom colors to the widget;
- Place multiple CircleGraphs inside one larger graph using BubbleGraph
To add the package to your project, read the install instructions on pub.dev. No additional setup-steps are required, the package works out of the box.
A simple graph, put into a circle-shaped Container could look something like this:
To achieve a similar result, have a look at the Example section.