change_app_package_name: ^1.0.0 copied to clipboard
Change App Package Name with single command. Update AndroidManifest, build.gradle, MainActivity files & move MainActivity file to new directory structure automatically.
Change App Package Name for Flutter #
Change App Package Name with single command. It makes the process very easy and fast.
What It does? #
- [x] Update AndroidManifest.xml files for release, debug & profile
- [x] Update build.gradle file
- [x] Update MainActivity file. Both java & kotlin supported.
- [x] Move MainActivity file to new package directory structure
- [x] Delete old package name directory structure.
How to Use? #
Add Change App Package Name to your
dev_dependencies: change_app_package_name: ^1.0.0
Not migrated to null safety yet? use old version like this
dev_dependencies: change_app_package_name: ^0.1.3
flutter pub get
Run this command to change the package name.
flutter pub run change_app_package_name:main com.new.package.name
com.new.package.name is the new package name that you want for your app. replace it with any name you want.
Atiq Samtia– @AtiqSamtia – firstname.lastname@example.org
Distributed under the MIT license.
- Fork it (https://github.com/atiqsamtia/change_app_package_name/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some fooBar')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request