CDNBye flutter P2P Engine scales live/vod video streaming by peer-to-peer network using bittorrent-like protocol. Powered by WebRTC Datachannel, this SDK can interconnect with the Web side plug-in of
English | 简体中文
Live/VOD P2P Engine for Flutter
- Support iOS and Android platform
- Support live and VOD streams over HLS protocol(m3u8)
- Support encrypted HLS stream
- Support cache to avoid repeating the download of TS file
- Very easy to integrate with an existing flutter project
- Support any flutter player
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Highly configurable
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
- Only use Datachannels and PeerConnection modules in WenRTC, which made smaller SDK size(< 2MB)
Example using ijk_player #
Request Token #
Register your AppId at https://oms.cdnbye.com, where you can view p2p-related information.
Issue & Feature Request #
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
Related Projects #
- hlsjs-p2p-engine - Web Video Delivery Technology with No Plugins.
- ios-p2p-engine - iOS Video P2P Engine for Any Player.
- android-p2p-engine - iOS Video P2P Engine for Any Player.
We have collected some frequently asked questions. Before reporting an issue, please search if the FAQ has the answer to your problem.
Contact Us #