Due to naming conflicts with the native iOS CocoaPods package, this plugin is being discontinued in favor of flutter_braintree.
- Discontinued in favor of flutter_braintree due to name conflict.
- Switch to Android SDK version 4.1.1 (this includes a fix for the Google Payment issue)
- Tweak example code slightly
- Minor improvements
- Migrate to AndroidX
- Completely overhaul the API to more closely resemble the native Android Drop-in API
- Add support for Google Pay (may not work properly yet)
- Add credit card scanning with card.io
- Improve README.md
- Add analysis_options.yaml
- Remove unnecessary dependency in the example
- Add basic Drop-in UI functionality for Android
Braintree example project #
Demonstrates how to use the braintree plugin.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: braintree: ^0.2.0
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Feb 21, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.7.1
- pana: 0.13.5
- Flutter: 1.12.13+hotfix.7