box2d_flame 0.4.6 box2d_flame: ^0.4.6 copied to clipboard
A Dart 2D physics engine, port from the Java version, works for Web/Flutter
- Fix bug with torque not being modified from applyTorque
- Fixing warnings and formatting
0.4.1 - 0.4.4 #
- Updates related to Flame interop + bugfixes
- Breaking: Made package strong-mode compliant
implicit-dynamicoff). This means many API points are now more strongly typed (
double). Fix errors by providing doubles where they are expected (
num fraction = .5will become
double fraction = .5), and explicitly casting joints (
world.createJoint(jointDef) as RevoluteJoint).
- Pulled in optimizations and bug fixes from the original jbox2d project.
velocityThresholdmutable (as per jbox2d and other box2d implementations).
- Updated to vector_math 2.0.0
- Complete re-write. Many APIs have changed.