blocstar 1.2.9 blocstar: ^1.2.9 copied to clipboard
Bloc based nano framework, that helps structure how your flutter code is laid out and written.
1.2.9 - Fixed issue with invalid stream being used. #
1.2.8 - Added Callback For Before Build #
- Added an optional 'onBeforeBuild' callback to allow running of custom code right before build is done.
1.2.5 - Fixed Stacktrace Forwarding Issue. #
- Fixed bug preventing stacktrace from errors from bubbling up.
- Added test to verify stacktrace is actually passed up.
1.2.4 - Library Now Forwards All Stacktraces. #
1.2.3 - Fixed Bug That Caused Some Errors Not To Be Passed To Client. #
- Began wrapping all failure values that are non-timeout exceptions in the object 'BlocstarException' as previously, anything that didn't implement or extend 'Exception' was discarded.
1.2.2 - Simplified Binding To UI #
- Added a single abstract method called 'rootWidget' which is now all that the developer needs to implement to bind to UI to Blocstar.
1.2.1 - Deprecated Method #
- Marked method 'willDispose' in BlocstarUIBinder as deprecated
1.2.0 - Changes To Make Class Names More Descriptive #
- Refactored and renamed classes for added clarity
1.1.0 - Efficiency & Documentation #
- Removed massively reduced boilerplate required and also enriched the documentation to allow better description of the project.
1.1.0-beta09 - Fixed breaking tests #
- Fixed breaking tests due to change in code
1.1.0-beta08 - Removed redundant call #
- Removed redundant call
1.1.0-beta07 - Blocked passing of null values to BlocBase #
- Blocked passing of null values to BlocBase
1.1.0-beta06 - Bugfix #
- Will this work
1.1.0-beta05 - Bugfix #
- Replaced code using closure as capture variable was preventing proper update
1.1.0-beta04 - Bugfix #
- Removed code that was breaking build
1.1.0-beta03 - Reduce boilerplate even further #
- No need to pass ActionState in business logic, moved its setup to context class for clearer code
1.1.0-beta01 - Reduce boilerplate #
- Centralized functionality to broadcast changes to context in the context object itself. This way there is no need to manually call a method everytime context is updated.
1.0.4 - Added documentation. #
- Added documentation
0.1.0 - DRYing up code. #
- Outsourced object creation to the excellent bargain_di package
0.0.23 - New Functionality. #
- Fixed crash
0.0.22 - New Functionality. #
- Added code to assist with serialization and deserialization of models
0.0.21 - Refactor. #
- Removed unnecessary cast
0.0.20 - Bugfix. #
- Simple refactor
0.1.2 - Refactor. #
- Simple refactor
0.0.19 - Refactor. #
- Changed confusing name 'model' to 'context'
0.0.17 - Bugfix. #
- Simple refactor
0.0.16 - Bugfix. #
- Fixed issue that was resulting in timed-out calls later returning a value when they should return null (super for real this time).
0.0.15 - Bugfix. #
- Fixed issue that was resulting in timed-out calls later returning a value when they should return null (for real this time).
0.0.14 - Bugfix. #
- Fixed issue that was resulting in timed-out calls later returning a value when they should return null.
0.0.13 - Refactor. #
- Added functionality for self-canceling of tasks that throw exceptions or those that timeout
0.0.12 - Refactor. #
- Added a working example to demonstrate how to use the code
0.0.11 - Refactor. #
- Renamed method 'bootstrapper' to more descriptive 'bind' in BlocWidgetState
0.0.9 - Convenience. #
- Convenience method for running async directly from bloc
0.0.8 - Simple Refactor #
- Gave timeout result a higher precedence than general exceptions
0.0.7 - Simple Refactor #
- Added functionality to catch errors
0.0.6 - Simple Refactor #
- Stopped rethrowing exceptions caught in the bloc runner
0.0.5 - Simple Refactor #
- Made onAppStateChanged mandatory in BlocModelBase