bloc_lite_flutter: ^0.2.0 copied to clipboard
A simplified library for creating stream-based bloc view models that adhere to the BLoC paradigm. Includes Flutter widgets to integrate blocs into the Flutter ecosystem.
- Removed [BlocStateWidget] in correspondence with the removal of [BlocState] from the core library. (See that changelog for reasoning.)
- Renamed [BlocWidget] to [BlocBuilder] for clarity on the purpose of the widget.
autoDisposefield to [BlocBuilder] and [InheritedBloc] that, if true, facilitates the disposal of
controllerwhen the widgets themselves are disposed. (True by default, false by default on [BlocBuilder.inherited].)
- [InheritedBloc] now extends [StatefulWidget] in order to support automatic bloc disposal. (An internal class that extends [InheritedWidget] has been added to maintain compatibility with Flutter-standard dependency injection procedures and to keep the performance of [InheritedBloc.of] unchanged.)
- Added [BlocWidget] as an abstract class that extends [StatefulWidget]. The purpose of the class is to enable conciseness in associating a bloc controller with a user-defined widget that extends [BlocWidget].
- Updated bloc_lite dependency to 0.1.2
- Added a more complete README
- Initial release.