This package for Flutter allows you to scroll in both horizontal and vertical directions.
It works as follows:
new BidirectionalScrollViewPlugin(child: <replace with your own widget>)
Please file issues and feature requests.
- NEW: Add ability to set the x and y offset of scroll view
- NEW: Add getter methods for x and y scroll values
- NEW: Add getter methods for overscrolled widget width and height
- NEW: Add getter methods for container that holds the overscrolled widget width and height
- NEW: Add optional listener for x and y scroll values
- NEW: Add velocityFactor to make fling velocity configurable
- FIX: Prevent fling and gesture animation mixing up
- NEW: Bring project files to root level
- NEW: Add Flutter mention to project
- NEW: Initial Release.
Demonstrates how to use the bidirectional_scroll_view plugin.
Getting Started #
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: bidirectional_scroll_view: ^0.1.1
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on Sep 13, 2019, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.5.0
- pana: 0.12.21
- Flutter: 1.9.1+hotfix.2
Detected platforms: Flutter
References Flutter, and has no conflicting libraries.
lib/bidirectional_scroll_view.dart. (-0.50 points)
lib/bidirectional_scroll_view.dart reported 1 hint:
line 5 col 7: This class (or a class which this class inherits from) is marked as '@immutable', but one or more of its instance fields are not final: BidirectionalScrollViewPlugin._state
The package description is too short. (-12 points)
Add more detail to the
description field of
pubspec.yaml. Use 60 to 180 characters to describe the package, what it does, and its target use case.