badges: ^2.0.1 copied to clipboard
A flutter package for creating badges. Badges can be used for an additional marker for any widget, e.g. show a number of items in a shopping cart.
[2.0.1] - [May 13, 2021] #
- Add parameter to edit fit parameter Stack widget
[2.0.0] - [April 20, 2021] #
- Stable null safety
[2.0.0-nullsafety.1] - [March 13, 2021] #
- Null safety, finally! Prerelease
[1.2.0] - [March 4, 2021] #
- Breaking change! Deprecated parameter 'Overflow' replaced with 'Clip' for Stack widget.
- Documentation implementation
[1.1.6] - [December 8, 2020] #
- Fix error parameter with the name 'clipBehavior'
[1.1.5] - [December 7, 2020] #
- Add borderSide parameter to customize the badge border
- Fix issue where null border radius was provided
[1.1.4] - [October 23, 2020] #
- Migrate Android embedding v2, fix overflow issue
- Ignore pointer option for Badge
- Custom border radius for Badge
[1.1.3] - [September 22, 2020] #
- Fix for deprecated overflow parameter on Stack widget
[1.1.2] - [August 27, 2020] #
- RTL devices support
[1.1.1] - [February 27, 2020] #
- Add alignment parameter to define position of the whole widget
[1.1.0] - [July 2, 2019] #
- Added showBadge parameter to hide or show badge with animation
[1.0.3] - [June 5, 2019] #
- Fixed a bug when all the badges on the screen are animated if one of them is updated. Fixed only for badges that have Text or Icon in badge content.
[1.0.2] - [June 5, 2019] #
- Updated versions in readme.
[1.0.1] - [June 4, 2019] #
- Updated readme images and lib description.
[1.0.0] - [June 4, 2019] #
- Badge class for creating badges for every widget.