aws_budgets_api 0.2.0 aws_budgets_api: ^0.2.0 copied to clipboard
AWS API client for AWS Budgets (generated from SDK API specification).
AWS API client for AWS Budgets #
Warning: This is a generated library, some operations may not work.
About the service: The AWS Budgets API enables you to use AWS Budgets to plan your service usage, service costs, and instance reservations. The API reference provides descriptions, syntax, and usage examples for each of the actions and data types for AWS Budgets.
Budgets provide you with a way to see the following information:
- How close your plan is to your budgeted amount or to the free tier limits
- Your usage-to-date, including how much you've used of your Reserved Instances (RIs)
- Your current estimated charges from AWS, and how much your predicted usage will accrue in charges by the end of the month
- How much of your budget has been used
- Cost budgets - Plan how much you want to spend on a service.
- Usage budgets - Plan how much you want to use one or more services.
- RI utilization budgets - Define a utilization threshold, and receive alerts when your RI usage falls below that threshold. This lets you see if your RIs are unused or under-utilized.
- RI coverage budgets - Define a coverage threshold, and receive alerts when the number of your instance hours that are covered by RIs fall below that threshold. This lets you see how much of your instance usage is covered by a reservation.
The AWS Budgets API provides the following endpoint: