archive 3.1.5 archive: ^3.1.5 copied to clipboard
Provides encoders and decoders for various archive and compression formats such as zip, tar, bzip2, gzip, and zlib.
3.1.5 - September 29, 2021 #
- Disable XZ format CRC64 for html builds to fix errors.
3.1.4 - September 29, 2021 #
- Changed LICENSE to MIT.
3.1.3 - September 29, 2021 #
- Cleaned up LICENSE, moving other licenses to LICENSE-other.md.
- Added the ability to override the timestamp encoded in a Zip file.
- Fix zip encoder so that zip files created on Windows will open correctly on Linux.
3.0.0 - February 3, 2021 #
- Stable release supporting null safety.
3.0.0-nullsafety.0 - January 20, 2021 #
- Migrate to null safety.
2.0.13 - January 02, 2020 #
- Switch to dart strong mode; refactor code to resolve all dartanalyzer warnings.
2.0.12 - December 30, 2019 #
- Fix dartanalyzer warnings
2.0.11 - November 8, 2019 #
- Set the default permission for ArchiveFile to something more reasonable (0644 -rw-r--r--)
2.0.10 - June 11, 2019 #
- Fix for decoding empty zip files.
2.0.9 - May 16, 2019 #
- Add isSymbolicLink and nameOfLinkedFile to ArchiveFile.
- Fix for encoding empty files.
- Fix zip isFile
- Fix zip file attributes.
- Support GNU tar long file names
- Maintain unix file permissions in zip archives.
- Use dart:io ZLibCodec when run from dart:io.
- Fix InputStream when a Uint8ListView is used as input data.
- Use Utf8 for reading strings in archive archive files, for filenames and comments.
- Fixes for ZipFileEncoder.
- Remove the use of
part ofin the main library.
- Added ZipFileEncoder to encode files and directories using dart:io.
- Added createArchiveFromDirectory function to create an Archive object from a dart:io Directory.
- Moved version up for Dart 2 support.
- Fixed an issue with file compression flags when decoding zip archives.
- Fixed an issue with bzip2 decoding in production code.
- Support the latest version of
1.0.30 - May 27, 2017 #
- Add archive_io sub-package for supporting file streaming rather than storing everything in memory. This is a work-in-progress and under development.
1.0.29 - May 25, 2017 #
- Fix issue with POSIX tar files.
- Upgrade dependency on
1.0.20 - Jun2 21, 2015 #
- Improve performance decompressing large files in zip archives.
1.0.19 - February 23, 2014 #
- Disable CRC verification by default when decoding archives.
1.0.18 - October 09, 2014 #
- Add support for encoding uncompressed files in zip archives.
1.0.17 - April 25, 2014 #
- Fix a bug in InputStream.
1.0.16 - March 02, 2014 #
- Add stream support to Inflate decompression.
1.0.15 - February 16, 2014 #
- Improved performance when writing large blocks.
1.0.14 - February 12, 2014 #
- Misc updates and fixes.
1.0.13 - February 06, 2014 #
Added BZip2 encoder.
Filewas renamed to
ArchiveFile, to avoid conflicts with
1.0.12 - February 04, 2014 #
- Added BZip2 decoder.
1.0.11 - February 02, 2014 #
InputStreamto work with typed_data instead of
List<int>, should reduce memory and increase performance.
1.0.10 - January 19, 2013 #