archive 2.0.2 archive: ^2.0.2 copied to clipboard
Provides encoders and decoders for various archive and compression formats such as zip, tar, bzip2, gzip, and zlib.
- Remove the use of
part ofin the main library.
- Added ZipFileEncoder to encode files and directories using dart:io.
- Added createArchiveFromDirectory function to create an Archive object from a dart:io Directory.
- Moved version up for Dart 2 support.
- Fixed an issue with file compression flags when decoding zip archives.
- Fixed an issue with bzip2 decoding in production code.
- Support the latest version of
1.0.30 - May 27, 2017 #
- Add archive_io sub-package for supporting file streaming rather than storing everything in memory. This is a work-in-progress and under development.
1.0.29 - May 25, 2017 #
- Fix issue with POSIX tar files.
- Upgrade dependency on
1.0.20 - Jun2 21, 2015 #
- Improve performance decompressing large files in zip archives.
1.0.19 - February 23, 2014 #
- Disable CRC verification by default when decoding archives.
1.0.18 - October 09, 2014 #
- Add support for encoding uncompressed files in zip archives.
1.0.17 - April 25, 2014 #
- Fix a bug in InputStream.
1.0.16 - March 02, 2014 #
- Add stream support to Inflate decompression.
1.0.15 - February 16, 2014 #
- Improved performance when writing large blocks.
1.0.14 - February 12, 2014 #
- Misc updates and fixes.
1.0.13 - February 06, 2014 #
Added BZip2 encoder.
Filewas renamed to
ArchiveFile, to avoid conflicts with
1.0.12 - February 04, 2014 #
- Added BZip2 decoder.
1.0.11 - February 02, 2014 #
InputStreamto work with typed_data instead of
List<int>, should reduce memory and increase performance.
1.0.10 - January 19, 2013 #