android_multiple_identifier 1.0.3 android_multiple_identifier: ^1.0.3 copied to clipboard
Exclusive for Android. A plugin that provides multiple Android unique identifiers for you to choose the one that best applies to your needs.
- Added try catch to succes() method to avoid IllegalStateException
- Breaking change. Migrate from the deprecated original Android Support Library to AndroidX. This shouldn't result in any functional changes, but it requires any Android apps using this plugin to also migrate if they're using the original support library.
- Added compatibility with other plugins that requests permissions.
- Added license.
- Added a method for opening the application settings screen.
- Added a method for checking if the user check the "never ask again" box on permission request
- Fixed bug on rationale method for android below api 26
0.2.1 - 0.2.3 #
- updated and fixed instruccions
- updated plugin info
- Added functionality to api lower than 26.
- Removed simple_permissions plugin, removed method channels for iOS
- It's not compatible with iOS but it doesn't crash on iOS when added in the pubspec.yaml file
0.1.3 - 0.1.4 #
- Added an idMap method that returns a map with all the id's
0.0.9 - 0.1.2 #
- Fixed graddle dependencies issues for older versions.
- Added Permission methods
- Initial release.