adhara: ^1.0.4 copied to clipboard
Base framework for Flutter Apps with intense networking and data interactivity
Base framework for Flutter Apps with intense networking and data interactivity. Adhara provides a seamless offline experience with much ease.
What adhara brings to the plate?
- Easy SQLite management - ORM, using DataInterfaces
- Easy network setup with the help of network middlewares
- Manage data using Data Beans in a well structured format. No more worries about runtime errors or key changes in JSON.
- Event Handlers: Listen to events across the widgets. An event can be triggered in one dart file and can be listened in any of stateful widgets*
- Internationalization - Manual i18N based on selected language.
- Easy routing: Simplified Regex based URL routing like in a web application
- Easy Sentry Logger in production with one DSN configuration
- Properties file parser, JSON file reader, running modes and many more...
*stateful widget is overridden by adhara and is called AdharaStatefulWidget, and has a state named AdharaState
Getting Started #
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.
For help on editing package code, view the documentation.
Report your issues: https://github.com/infitio/flutter-adhara/issues
Using adhara commands #
flutter packages pub global activate --source path ./
flutter packages pub global activate adhara
Make sure pub cache is added to
flutter packages pub global run adhara:adhara
flutter packages pub global run adhara:adhara setup_app
flutter packages pub global run adhara:adhara create_module --name <YourModuleName>