adaptive_library: ^0.5.4+1 copied to clipboard
A set of Widgets that create a native look and feel on iOS and Android.
- Fixed a problem where
adaptiveStatewas called on null
AdaptiveScaffoldhas now more fields in use for
- Replaced deprecated
- More documentation on AdaptiveApp on how to use it properly.
- Removed deprecated/non-existing types and fields
onGenerateInitialRoutes. These fields are removed from the Flutter framework and no longer be used in this package. Remove it from your code.
- Fixed borderRadius and padding for Cupertino styled AdaptiveButton
disabledColor != nullassertion issue on AdaptiveButton on Cupertino style
- AdaptiveButton property default value fixes
- More customization on
- A set of fields added to Adaptive app to customize it in a more flexible way
[0.3.7] - AdaptiveTextField fixed #
- Default values added like in the original widget
[0.3.6] - AdaptiveTextField added #
CupertinoTextFieldwith almost full control
[0.3.5] - More customization on Scaffold #
[0.3.4] - Icon button fixes #
- IconButton now contains
[0.3.3] - Bug fixes #
- Do not use 0.3.2 cause it contains a critical issue. Recommended to update to this version
[0.3.2] - Fields added to RaisedButton #
AdaptiveButtonhas now more properties:
[0.3.1] - Raised button fixes #
- Color property for raised buttons can now be set through the known "color" field directly.
buttonColorwas deprecated since
colorproperty is used.
[0.3.0] - Switch added #
- Flutter already has a Switch.adaptive, but the platform for this widget cannot dynamically be adjusted.
[0.2.9+2] - Fix Scaffold crash (2) #
- Check if large navBar for Cupertino.
[0.2.9+1] - Fix Scaffold crash #
- Null checks for app bars.
[0.2.9] - Improved AdaptiveScaffold #
- An AppBar is no longer required in AdaptiveScaffold.
[0.2.8] - Assertions in AdaptiveScaffold removed. #
- The're not useful. Title is auto ignored on a null app bar
[0.2.7] - Assertions in AdaptiveScaffold #
- Setting a title on AdaptiveScaffold requires the app bars to be null.
- Not setting a title requires both app bars to be set.
[0.2.6] - Keys added to all widgets #
- All widgets now contain a key parameter.
- AdaptiveScaffold contains a key "scaffoldKey".
[0.2.5] - Adjust Scaffold's data #
- If needed, a custom AppBar or CupertinoNavigationBar can now be used.
[0.2.4] - ListTile and ProgressIndicator added #
- Adding support for adaptive ListTile and ProgressIndicator.
[0.2.3] - Fixed onPressed null #
- Not setting onPressed on AdaptiveAlertDialogButton causes the app to crash
[0.2.2] - "Zero day patch" #
- Improved stability on AdaptiveScaffold
- A guide for AdaptiveScaffold is now in README.md
[0.2.1] - 02.11.2019 #
- Initially published version.
- Set of 7 widgets that can easily be used.
- Use README.md as a guide