yeedart library Null safety
Support for controlling Yeelight devices over LAN.
For more info or how to enable LAN access see:
Commands are sent by
CommandSenderto control Yeelight device. [...]
- All methods that can be used to control Yeelight devices. [...]
- Response to Command.
- Represents Yeelight device (bulb, light, strip,...) and allows to control device with given address and port.
- Response send by devices after discovery message.
- Type of effect.
- Flow used when starting color flow. [...]
- Action used in Flow. [...]
- Transition used in Flow.
- Mode for FlowTransition.
- Device can be set directly to specified state, which is represented as Scene.
- Class of Scene.
- Type of light.