- An authority key identifier extension value. [...]
- The basic constraints extension identifies whether the subject of the certificate is a CA and the maximum depth of valid certification paths that include this certificate.
- A Certificate.
- Base class for elliptic curve (EC) keys
- An elliptic curve (EC) private key
- An elliptic curve (EC) public key
T extends Key>
- Operator for encrypting and decrypting data
- Represents the result of encrypting some data
- This extension indicates one or more purposes for which the certified public key may be used, in addition to or in place of the basic purposes indicated in the key usage extension.
- An X.509 extension
- The base class for extension values.
- An identifier for uniquely identify algorithms and other objects
- A cryptographic key
- Holds a key pair (private and public key)
- The key usage extension defines the purpose (e.g., encipherment, signature, certificate signing) of the key contained in the certificate.
T extends Key>
- Base class for cryptographic operations
- A cryptographic private key
- A cryptographic public key
- Base class for RSA keys
- A RSA private key
- A RSA public key
- Represents the result of signing some data
T extends PrivateKey>
- Operator for signing
- The subject key identifier extension provides a means of identifying certificates that contain a particular public key.
- A symmetric key
- An unsigned (To-Be-Signed) certificate.
T extends PublicKey>
- Operator for verifying a signature
- A X.509 Certificate