CalendarElement enum Null safety
The available calendar elements for the CalendarTapDetails in SfCalendar
- header → const CalendarElement
- CalendarElement.header, Indicates that the calendar header view tapped.
- viewHeader → const CalendarElement
- CalendarElement.viewHeader, indicates that the calendar view header view tapped.
- calendarCell → const CalendarElement
- CalendarElement.header, Indicates that the calendar cell tapped.
- appointment → const CalendarElement
- CalendarElement.header, Indicates that the Appointment tapped.
- agenda → const CalendarElement
- CalendarElement.agenda, Indicates that the agenda view tapped.
- allDayPanel → const CalendarElement
- CalendarElement.allDayPanel, Indicates that the region in the all-day area. It is added besides the view header in day view, and below view header in the week and work week views. For week and work week views this all-day panel will be added if the view must contain at least one appointment.
Note: The all day panel doesn't available in the CalendarView.month, CalendarView.timelineDay, CalendarView.timelineWeek and
- moreAppointmentRegion → const CalendarElement
- CalendarElement.moreAppointmentIndicator, Used to Indicate that the three dots are in the more appointment region of the month cell. More appointment indicators are applied to the month cell when its appointment display mode as appointment and the month cell appointment count is greater than the maximum appointment display count. Note: This element applies to the month calendar view with the appointment display mode as the appointment and the platform on the web page.
- resourceHeader → const CalendarElement
- CalendarElement.resourceHeader, Indicates that the region in the resource panel, the view is on left side of timeline views, to display the assigned resources in view.
_Note: _This element applies to the timeline views with resource assigned to the calendar data source.
Invocation invocation) → dynamic
Invoked when a non-existent method or property is accessed.
) → String
A string representation of this object.
Object other) → bool
The equality operator.
→ const List<
A constant List of the values in this enum, in order of their declaration.
[header, viewHeader, calendarCell, appointment, agenda, allDayPanel, moreAppointmentRegion, resourceHeader]